The 90-Day Game
The 90-Day Game provides the structure for creating balance and reaching goal objectives in your personal and professional life.
Watch this video to learn more about The 90-Day Game Coaching Program
Do you know you are capable of more, but life keeps getting in the way?
Are you consumed by demands at work and at home, yet never feeling you are getting ahead?
Are you envious of colleagues who seem to have it “all together?”
The 90-Day Game provides the structure for creating balance and reaching goal objectives in your personal and professional life. In just 90-days, financial professionals who participated in this program were re-energized and had eagerly renewed their commitment to building a successful business that would outpace and outperform their competition.
As seen on:
Based on the Best-Selling Book
Based on the best-selling book, The Game: Win Your Life in 90 Days, co-authored by Sarano and Brooke Kelley, the system has been researched and battle-tested for more than two decades. Today, it is the leading system for boosting long-term performance for professionals at all levels of production.
Who is this program for?
The 90-Day Game Program is for professionals who have achieved a certain level of success in their business but are challenged with balancing work with life goals. It’s designed to provide the motivation as well as a playbook for achieving goals in all areas of life.
What kind of results can I expect?
Of course, your results will depend on your personal commitment to the program. However, on average, financial professionals who have participated in The Game have increased new business proposed by 198% … nearly doubled in only 90 days! Additionally, they were able to overcome obstacles that had previously prevented them from achieving their personal goals.
How will The 90-Day Game benefit me?
- Become more consistent at doing what is truly productive.
- Master control of your time and go beyond traditional time management.
- Develop powerful behaviors that become lifelong habits.
- Set personal goals such as weight loss, spend more time with family, exercise, read more, etc. Most importantly, you’ll be held accountable to reach them.
The Impact of Coaching
Unsure of the hard returns on coaching and training? See the results of this 2021 study on Client Acquisition Results.
What commitment is required to play The Game?
As a participant in The 90-Day Game, you’ll be required to:
- Set goals and objectives established as your 90-day target.
- Attend a kick-off call where external stakeholders (the participant’s advocates or fans) are invited to hear the actual declaration of goals by the participant.
- Attend a weekly 45-minute coaching call.
- Have a daily 10-minute accountability call with a peer. This is a non-negotiable aspect of The Kelley Groups coaching process since the extreme results produced are only assured when a person or company is willing to engage in continuous and sustained action.
- Report your statistical progress to the entire team and coach each week. This includes: assets received, business proposed and referrals.
- Track and report statistical progress each day to your daily accountability partner.
- Attend a final call one week after completion of The Game where all participants must report to their coach, team, daily accountability partners and stakeholders (advocates/fans) their final results.