Are you tired of the “one and done” programs that provide very few actionable ideas?
Are you looking for a program that provides the “shot in the arm” needed to take your business to the next level?
Participants in the Six-Week Sprint will be taken through their paces as they learn new marketing and communication strategies that deliberately build on the previous week’s structured process.
Using techniques that have produced significant statistical results, advisors rapidly and massively expand their business development opportunities. This “shot in the arm,” combined with real-world skill development, will give advisors the boost they need to set and achieve new and uncompromising goals.
While many “virtual” trainers, rely on PowerPoints to deliver their messages, the power of the Six-Week Sprint is based on its highly interactive format that includes:
- Video-based exercises to show participants their strengths and weakness in a way that allows for true behavior modification leading to accelerated results in the shortest possible time.
- Role-play to ensure the techniques taught are internalized and immediately implementable.
- Dialogues – These proven scripts will eliminate the “hit or miss” messages advisors often deliver. Instead, advisors are provided with the tools and techniques for a winning approach that ensures a client’s and prospect’s concerns are addressed and appropriate solutions provided.
- Accountability – Incorporates a unique system of accountability that includes:
- Assignment of an accountability partner with whom they will share their progress during 5-10 minute daily calls.
- Weekly meetings on a group call designed to foster collaborative learning and team accountability.
The Six-Week-Sprint program offers a wide range of topics that can easily be blended to form the perfect learning experience for advisors at any level of experience. Unlike the usual “canned” approach offered by other speakers, this program helps advisors identify the specific areas they need to improve. Then a customized approach, based on careful analysis and research, is created that will have the greatest impact in the shortest period of time.