RETURNBACK TO THE FUTURE
EXCLUSIVE 2-DAY ADVANCED
COMMUNICATION SALES TRAINING
Times have changed, and in our ever-evolving world of communication and connectivity, there’s a need for elevated skills in both terms of delivery and the ability to communicate professionally over a variety of platforms, e.g. email, text, social media, Zoom, and face-to-face meetings. All of which involve an in-depth understanding of how communication has evolved in a post-pandemic world.
“Roads? Where we're going,
we don't need roads!”
—Doc Brown, Back to the Future
Back to the Future
A Gamified Program
As a game traveler, you’ll:
- Be videotaped in the beginning and throughout the training to benchmark your progress and to ensure the skills are internalized.
- Learn more than 100 skills that are applicable to the sales process and will elevate your communication skills to an unprecedented level. The skills taught are equally beneficial for face-to-face and virtual interactions.
- Be given scripts that have been proven effective by Wall Street’s elite advisors and with two decades of research and application. The skills will immediately be applied in actual conversations with clients and/or prospects.
- Participate in communication simulations as you practice the skills taught. Coaches and peers will provide constructive feedback.
- Participate in assigned overnight real-life experiences with strangers.
- Explore various obstacles you’ve faced and learn tactical solutions for addressing each of them.
- Be scored on how well you implement the concepts taught–it’s all part of the game!
TRACK #1 – FIRST TIME TRAVELERS
Building Rapid Rapport
After benchmarking your current skill level via videotaping, we’ll identify your strengths and the areas you need to improve on. You’ll then learn key strategies for building instant rapport, either face-to-face or virtually, in order to gain more control over a person’s willingness to hear your message. Additionally, you’ll explore the signs to determine whether or not the listener is actively engaged.
You’ll receive proven scripts for breaking resistance barriers, and then learn how to present them in a way that will help “seal the deal.” As you learn to have greater command over a conversation, making it more memorable and impactful, your credibility will be increased.
The Art of Listening
In this session, you’ll learn how to listen for what a person consciously and unconsciously is saying. As you explore the use of non-obtrusive probes for encouraging prospects to vocalize their thoughts and feelings, their reluctance to sharing will be overcome. Uncovering this information will enable you, as an advisor, to identify the prospect’s unresolved issues and will increase your ability to provide a solution
Knowing how to successful close the prospect is critical at each phase in the sales process. The skills required to get people to commit will be learned and drilled to perfection. When uncovering the prospect’s primary decision-making drivers, you will be better able to provide the value the prospect is seeking.
Building a Network of Advocates (NEW)
To become the best you can be in your field, your success is highly dependent on the connections you make and the professional network you develop. Learn communication skills and a refined system for engaging family members, friends, social acquaintances and Centers of Influence (COIs) to become enthusiastic advocates driving business to your door.
Register today for this one-of-a-kind event
TRACK #2 – SECOND TIME TRAVELERS
The 1990 Back to the Future movie ends with Doc Brown and his kids returning only to have him fly off again. When Marty asked Doc Brown if he is going “back to the future,” Doc replied, “Nope, already been there.”
If you’re a Second-Time Traveler, we want to ensure you that this journey will be unlike any you’ve taken before and includes much more than you experienced during your Track #1 experience. Yes, your journey will include a refresher on the skills you previously learned (a little refresher never hurt anyone), but as a Track #2 participant, every skill listed on Track #1 will include an advanced version.
NEW! You’ll also experience:
- Ten advanced reframes
- Strategies for “defending your value”
- 100 ways to respond to a “no”
Note: All Track #2 – advanced players must bring the “Pitch Book” they received in Track #1 to the event. Approval must be obtained by the Coaches prior to being admitted to Track #2.
What to Bring:
A fully charged cell phone and charger so that you are able to participate in filming yourself throughout the training. Advanced players to bring their pitch book.
We look forward to seeing you there!