THE 90-DAY GAME
DOWNLOAD YOUR COMPLIMENTARY COPY OF THE BOOK:
THE GAME: WIN YOUR LIFE IN 90 DAYS
The 90-Day Game is a shot in the arm for any organization or individual looking to boost their performance. Rooted in “gamification” the process has been outlined in the bestselling book “The Game: Win Your Life in 90 Days,” and it has been made into two landmark television shows and a documentary validating the exemplary results experienced by participants of The Game.
The process also is the basis of the well-known Kelley Group “90-Day Game Coaching Program” where, over a four-month period, individuals and institutions identify three-to-five objectives or goals they want to pursue. These then become their personal 90-day challenges.
Unlike traditional motivational programs, The Game is a precision-based strategy that incorporates the underlying structure of the military and Olympic-level sports performances to help participants access the deepest levels of their potentials.
This powerful process has turned around entire institutions and greatly enhanced the lives of high-level athletes and celebrities. An impressive 95% of participants who start the program complete it, and of those 99% succeed in reaching their goals.
In the world of business, a wide range of companies wanting to boost bottom-line performance have utilized The Game, including five of Wall Street’s largest advisory firms. These companies have used The Game training for senior management, top performers and even those who are just starting out and looking to fast start their careers.
- One Fortune 500 firm used the 90-Day Game for senior leadership, 77 area managers, 100 complex business development managers/associate complex managers and several thousand salespeople. The Kelley Group is one of only a small number of “coaches” authorized by the firm to coach their advisors based on extensive research and a lengthy discovery process.
- The largest firm of its kind used the 90-Day Game training for their regional area consultants and rolled out a national cross-country tour to ensure all their leaders and 16,000 business development specialists benefited from the program. The Kelley Group has been designated a Strategic Partner by the firm.
- One of the nations largest banking institutions used the process extensively to focus on subjects such as recruiting for senior managers, new salesperson development and their diversity & inclusion initiative.
- The IRS, White House, nations school system, religious institutions and a wide variety of small and large businesses have benefited from the 90 Day Game. The process has been made into 2 landmark television shows and is currently featured in a documentary.
Navy Seals, Special Ops, Green Berets, Army Rangers and even top players in the NFL have gone through the 90-Day Game Coaching Program to boost their performance.
THE 90-DAY GAME PROCESS
The Game system is one of the most widely acclaimed personal and professional efficiency programs in the world.
The 90-Day Game coaching process requires:
- A clear set of goals and objectives established as the participant’s 90-day target.
- A weekly team coaching call. (All coaching is delivered in a team format. Teams have been as small as six CEO’s and as large as 1600 business development professionals.)
- A daily 10-minute accountability call with a peer. All participants are required to have a 10-minute daily call with a peer on their coaching team, their accountability partner, with whom they have no prior relationship. This is a non-negotiable aspect of The Kelley Groups coaching process since the extreme results produced are only assured when a person or company is willing to engage in continuous and sustained action.
- A kick-off call where external stakeholders (the participant’s advocates or fans) are invited to hear the actual declaration of goals by the participant.
- A final call one week after completion of The Game where all participants must report to their coach, team, daily accountability partners and stakeholders (advocates/fans) their final results.
- A daily keeping of statistics reported to the daily accountability partner.
- A weekly statistical reporting of leading business indicators.
The Game continues to set records for producing peak organization, professional and personal performance from a wide range of individuals and institutions who have a true commitment to achieving specific measurable results.
Whether you want to boost bottom line performance or boost morale, The Game is a proven and battle-tested system for you and your organization.