A special thank you to all our clients, past and present, who have referred us. Our success is a direct result of your support. This program is for those individuals as well as to provide a way to say thank you to those of you who would be open to referring us in the future.
We all know that many business relationships are built on the good words passed along by others, and our clients have been instrumental in spreading the word about the benefits our programs provide to professionals who are eager to grow their businesses. We have been referred to advisers, branch managers, heads of sales and training, national sales executives, product sales specialists and even business development professionals in other areas of the financial services sector.
Realizing you are an important part of our business growth; we want to make sure that in the future both of us reap the rewards when you “spread the good word” and send referrals our way. Not only will we benefit from the additional business, but you’ll also get a big “thank you,” in the way of rewards.
The Kelley Group’s Client
Advocate Referral Program
The Client Advocate Referral Program was developed specifically for clients such as yourself. As a valued client of The Kelley Group, you understand the benefits of relationship-based selling and the consultative-selling approach. By participating in the Client Advocate Referral Program as a Goodwill Ambassador, you’ll receive free training, like what you’ll want to use with your Centers of Influence (COIs) so they can more effectively refer prospects to you. You’ll also receive special materials to help you educate potential relationships on the profound difference we look to make in people’s lives and businesses.
- Your firm, its divisional, regional and branch leaders
- The national, divisional, regional or branch leadership at other firms you have relationships with
- Product specialists who seek to provide value added to advisors
- Asset managers
- Third-party companies that want to provide value added (like insurance and annuity providers)
- Other advisors who would benefit from our training
Participants in The Kelley Group’s Client Advocate Referral Program also will receive special benefits that apply to the face-to-face LIVE training. They include:
- Special front row seating and individual coaching and training.
- Opportunity to join our evening special event and social with our clients who have had the greatest success in the most important and challenging subjects we lead, whether it be: organizing and leading a mastermind group, identifying and developing profitable relationships with COIs, expanding your referral network, or creating a marketing strategy that reverses the deal flow to bring prospects to your door.
- A special 50% discount to the LIVE training.
- One free pass to the event for an associate or member of your team.
SPECIAL TRAINING EXCLUSIVE TO THE CLIENT ADVOCATE REWARD PROGRAM
As a “registered” participant in the Client Advocate Referral Program, you will receive special training that will help you to better advocate on our behalf and in your own business when it comes to asking for and receiving referrals. This exclusive training is only for clients who engage with us in this process. This unique and intensive referral training has at its core tenant a conviction that people who give referrals have the greatest ability to receive referrals because of the integrity of how they operate.
When researching the dynamics of the referral process we have found that, unconsciously, when a person gives referrals, they tend to be the greatest potential referral magnets for their own business. This works best when the person is trained to ask for referrals and then trained to coach people how to most effectively refer them. Unfortunately, few people have been trained in how to effectively ask for referrals, and even fewer have been trained in how to coach their referral network how to be most effective when referring them.
We, at The Kelley Group, consider it an honor to contribute to your business growth and development, and find it a privilege to be referred by you to people you believe are capable of much more, those who have a passion for excellence that’s achieved only by tapping into their internal potential as well as their teams, their clients, their COIs… People like YOU!