THE RECRUITING CHALLENGE
In the world of wirehouses, wealth management firms, independents and RIAs, leaders are tasked with recruiting top talent, often a job for which they receive no formal training. However, failing to attract talent can often adversely impact their career, prevent advancement and in some cases cost them pay or their job.
In this 12-part seminar series, Sarano and Brooke Kelley will share proven strategies for filling your recruiting pipeline with top talents. With decades of research and hands-on experience, the Kelley’s are authors of the only industry book on recruiting – The Recruiting Conundrum—A Consistent, Disciplined Approach to Attracting Top Talent.
Register today to learn everything you need to know to help you find the best recruits and then successfully persuade them to join you and your firm.
The Recruiting Conundrum Monthly Agenda
- Introduction – The Recruiting Process Overview
- Winning the Recruiting Time Management Game – Making it Happen Consistently
- Creating an Advisor-Referral Program – Making Direct Contact with Top Talent
- Building the Recruiting Web of Allies – Friends, Family, Social Acquaintances and COIs
- Creating a Recruiting Network – Mastermind Groups, Allies and Spies
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper
- Preparing an Opening Script Guaranteed to Grab the Advisors Attention
- The Power of Reframing – How to Get Advisors to Change their Minds
- Handling Objections and the Power Close to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- Uncovering Unconscious Decision-Making Strategies & Hidden Hot-Button Motivators
- Why You? Why Your Firm? – Go Big or Go Home!
- Winning Your Recruiting Game – The Advanced Skills (Not for Amateurs)
[Registrants will also receive a free copy of The New Recruiting Conundrum white paper.]
Presented By Sarano and Brooke Kelley:
Sarano and Brooke Kelley, rated as #1 speakers by some of the largest Wall Street firms will provide timely information during this complimentary teleseminar.
Register today and share this with your colleagues. This is a message EVERYONE needs to hear!